Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chinese hair cut

Well I must say I'm kind of disappointed I don't have a camera to show you photo's, I have a before shot because I went out with friends last Sat but I don't have an after shot so you'll just have to wait and see!
So this pic on the right is the before shot, see my lovely long curly hair? I got about SIX inches cut off!!! Crazy crazy crazy !?! This thought was running through my head after the hair dresser tried blow-drying my hair to show me it wouldn't be too short when dry, I told him before he started 'I have crazy curly hair, if you don't know how to cut curly hair please just give me a trim, if you know what you are doing then I'm open to suggestions.' So he got out his book and showed me this beautiful girl with curly hair that came to just below her shoulders and said 'I think this will work well for you' hmmm so I thought about it and decided why not, it's not every day you have your first Chinese hair cut! And now I leave you in suspense waiting til the next time you see me, I'll let you decide if you think it was worth the risk! hehehe!

2 comments:

The Vintage Rose said...

So who will have the shorter hair I wonder? Can you still put it in ponytails and twirl it?

The Vintage Rose said...

Am working on the verandah stuff each day, must do lots tomorrow as rain is predicted in the arvo.
Sadly there is only one chair under the stairs now as the games cupboard is there now to make room for dad's desk to go in the study.
I need an income but I also need to finish the clean up.