Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Christmas in Australia

These are a few of my favourite things about Christmas in Australia

1) Time with my family - the whole family getting together around the table, sharing memories from the year.

2) Yummy Yummy Food!!! - so many special treats like: Choc Self-Saucing Pudding - with Icecream, Fruit Cake - with custard, Lebkuchen, and so much more!! I also love baking with my mum and making our own chocolates with my brother. ^.^

3) Summer Sunshine - I really enjoy going to the beach with friends, going on picnics by the river, blue skies and misty mountain mornings.

4) Bushwalking - there is something so beautiful about wondering thru gumtrees, along the trodden path, finding native plants and animals, and stumbling across a waterfall tucked in a valley. I like going with friends so we can point out things we spot to each other.

No comments: